You may be moving home and need a helping hand to get things ready and packed up. This way you will be able to move as quickly as possible with all of your possessions transported safely.
There are some great removal companies out the like http://www.k1removals.com which will do a fantastic job of helping you relocate. There are also some bad ones also and we will give you some tips of how to spot a company that you should stay away from.
If you have been recommended a reputable firm by a friend who has had a good job done for them that will be fine, but if you don’t know anyone that has, you will need to do a little research. You can do this research in two ways.
You could use your local news paper in the advert section or search online with your local area included in the phrase.So what are the bad signs to look for.
- Cash only. No reputable firm will ask for payment in cash only. If this is requested when you get the quote the it would be wise to avoid.
2. Mobile phone number. Think about it, does any big company that you can think of only use a mobile phone? Of course not, make sure there is a landline which is traceable to an address.
3. Vehicles. A scruffy old van is a warning sign that the company is not reputable. A good firm would want a positive image and a nice smart van will promote a positive professional image of the company.
4. No address. Make sure that the firm is registered at a base and not just floating around. This will enable you to go to the premises should you have an inquiry or question.
5. Website. All good business owners have a website in these modern times and you will be able to answer a lot of questions like above by viewing it. There should be feedback from past clients also
To read more on the subject go to the K1 Removals blog for news, updates and advice on how to have a successful move.